EOS MOBILE is committed to maintaining strong and meaningful privacy protections. The privacy of your information is a significant responsibility and we value the trust you place in us.
Information Collected & Usage
The information we collect may include your name, addresses, other contact information; the reason for the contact; your Social Security Number; and payment information. We use this information to establish and maintain your customer account and billing records (including establishing credit), provide services to you, authenticate you, and contact you about products and services that we offer.
When you contact us or we contact you via phone, e-mail, in writing, or through a feature on our website, we may monitor or record that communication or keep a record of the transaction to help us train employees and provide high-quality customer service.
We collect information about your use of our products, services and site. This information may be used to manage and protect our networks, services and users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; and help us improve our services, research and develop new products, and offer promotions and other services.
When you establish an online account with us, we maintain information about your user identification and password. This information is used to identify you when you sign in to your account.
When you purchase products or apply for service with us, we may obtain credit information about you from outside credit reporting agencies to help us with customer authentication and credit-related decisions.
EOS MOBILE may send you emails that communicate information about your account or about products, services, marketing offers, or promotions that may be of interest to you. When you open an EOS MOBILE email or click on links within these emails, we may collect and retain information to provide you with future communications that may be more interesting to you. Please note that EOS MOBILE will not ask you to send us, via email, sensitive personal or account information.
Additional protections apply for certain information EOS MOBILE collects and maintains about the telecommunications products and services you obtain and how you use those products and services. This information is called Customer Propriety Network Information or CPNI by the federal government. Specific laws govern EOS MOBILE’S use and sharing of CPNI.
EOS MOBILE protects your credit card information by utilizing SSL software that encrypts provided and transmitted information.
EOS MOBILE follows all state and federal guidelines protecting customer information.
EOS MOBILE does not target minors as customers and does not intentionally collect information from people under 13 years of age.
If EOS MOBILE enters into a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets or business, customer information will also be transferred as part of or in connection with the transaction.
- By visiting PatriotMobile.com, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- You understand that your IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and website activity are collected for targeted advertising.
- This data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
- To opt out of our targeted advertising using third parties (such as AdRoll), please visit:networkadvertising.org/choices
Information Usage & Sharing
EOS MOBILE uses customer information for a variety of purposes, including, for example, providing you with the latest information about our products and services and offering you our latest promotions.
EOS MOBILE may disclose information that identifies our customers or identifies customer devices in certain circumstances, such as:
- to comply with valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise authorized by law;
- in cases involving danger of death or serious physical injury to any person or other emergencies;
- to protect our rights or property, or the safety of our customers or employees;
- to protect against fraudulent, malicious, abusive, unauthorized or unlawful use of or subscription to our products and services and to protect our network, services, devices and users from such use;
- to advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings and elsewhere;
- to credit bureaus or collection agencies for reporting purposes or to obtain payment for EOS MOBILE billed products and services;
- to a third-party that you have authorized to verify your account information; or
- to outside auditors and regulators
Information Security & Data Retention
EOS MOBILE has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store, including Social Security Numbers. Employees are trained on the importance of protecting privacy and on the proper access to, use and disclosure of customer information. Under our practices and policies, access to sensitive personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access. Personally identifiable and other sensitive records are retained only as long as reasonably necessary for business accounting, tax or legal purposes.
EOS MOBILE HOLDINGS LLC
1205 South White Chapel Blvd
Southlake, TX 76092
Accessing & Updating Your Information
We strive to keep our customer records as accurate as possible. You may correct or update your EOS MOBILE customer information by calling an EOS MOBILE customer service representative at 1-877-367-7524 or by accessing and updating your account online.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY