Patriot Mobile (PM) is America’s only Christian conservative wireless provider. We offer broad coverage on dependable, nationwide 4G or 5G LTE networks. We are committed to providing our members with reliable wireless service and exceptional support while relentlessly fighting for our shared values. Patriot Mobile donates a portion of every dollar earned to support organizations that fight for First Amendment Religious Freedom and Freedom of Speech, Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms, Sanctity of Life, and the needs of our Veterans and First Responders.
|This position will report to the Enterprise Sales Director and will actively sell and be accountable for the conversion of all business leads, self-generated as well as generated through Patriot Mobile marketing initiatives. The Outside Enterprise Sales Executive will identify, contact, and qualify businesses that align with our core values and have specific enterprise cellular communication and other connectivity needs. This Sales Executive will be expected to meet or exceed performance targets related to a number of appointments, calls, emails, subscribers, phone lines, revenue, churn, and profit margins set for Patriot Mobile Business.|
|Essential Functions and Responsibilities:|
|· Actively be engaged in soliciting business leads and other potential customers, presented by senior executives of Patriot Mobile.
· Complete the sales process from point of sale to submission of the order for all new business subscribers.
· Liaise with the Fulfillment department, when necessary, and Member Success team to ensure seamless activation, product procurement, and business set-up.
· Be completely knowledgeable about the B2B product and price offerings.
· Develop and nurture ongoing relationships with all business accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Achieve monthly sales quotas and performance goals (e.g. minimum margins) as outlined and agreed upon by management.
· Develop and communicate the long-term vision and goals that will drive your strategy to build a portfolio of business.
· Closely collaborate with the B2B marketing team to maintain product positioning and messaging.
· Utilize the company’s CRM tools to increase sales efficiency:
1. Become an expert in the capabilities of the Company’s CRM system.
2. Log all communications through the CRM, including calls, texts, emails, and appointments.
3. Implement reporting to manage each account manager on their effective usage of CRM.
· Stay current with conservative causes and industry information, news, technology, and events.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Enterprise Sales Director
· Participate in weekly B2B meetings.
· Remain current with company objectives.
· Strong communication skills both in verbal and written form.
· Excellent leadership and people skills to provide direction and influence.
|Education and Experience:|
|· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
|· Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
· Must be able to work in a variety of spaces including cubicle, counter, and or desk areas.
· Must be able to lift and move items up to 25 pounds.
· Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
Patriot Mobile is an equal opportunity at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, or national origin.