Patriot Mobile is America’s only Christian conservative wireless provider. We offer broad coverage on dependable, nationwide 4G or 5G LTE networks. We are committed to providing our members reliable wireless service and exceptional support while relentlessly fighting for our shared values. Patriot Mobile donates a portion of every dollar earned to support organizations that fight for First Amendment Religious Freedom and Freedom of Speech, Second Amendment Right to Bear Arms, Sanctity of Life, and the needs of our Veterans and First Responders.
|Essential Functions and Responsibilities:|
|· Develop web applications using the latest web development best practices.
· Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases.
· Gather and refine specifications based on technical needs and UX design.
· Debug and resolve issues while routinely optimizing performance.
· Stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends to continuously update our web tools and platforms.
|· Proficient in HTML5, particularly semantic HTML5 elements, and WAI-ARIA.
|Education and Experience:|
|· Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to work in a variety of spaces to include cubicle, counter, and or desk areas.
· Must be able to lift and move items up to 25 pounds.
Patriot Mobile is an equal opportunity at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, or national origin.